- Minimum age is 11.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- A booked place on the session is only confirmed when full payment is received in advance
- To adhere to our insurers conditions we will require the names of all participants prior to the event.
- We reserve the right to reject a booking (with reasonable cause), change the venue, times or cancel event prior to start date (with given notice). In the unlikely event that this will happen it is usually down to inappropriate or dangerous weather conditions. In this situation a full refund will be given – No compensation can be claimed for.
Key safety rules
To ensure that all participants enjoy the activity safely it is vital that the following safety rules are adhered to at all times
- All participants must pay strict attention to the health and safety talk and instructions given by the instructor at the beginning of and throughout the session. The following represents key rules but is not an exhaustive list.
- Participants are restricted from the shooting area unless supervised by an instructor.
- No one is to handle any bow/weapons unless supervised; participants will be supervised at all times during shooting.
- Never load the bow until instructed.
- Never fire a bow until instructed.
- When told to stop shooting (or ‘fast’ is called) by an instructor, please do so immediately & unload the arrow from the bow.
- The pointing of the bows or arrows at people or animals is strictly forbidden. Such behaviour may result in the participant being removed from the activity with out refund.
- No alcoholic drink / drugs may be consumed before, or during shooting.
- Remember a bow is a potentially dangerous piece of equipment so treat it with respect at all times and follow instructions immediately.
- Anyone, who a member of Free Spirit Archery staff considers to be a danger to themselves or others will be asked to leave.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and must take direction at all times from the instructor. Failure to do so and you will be asked to remove them from the activity.
- Always with safety at the forefront, our decision is final.
Photographs & Video
- Anyone wishing to take photographs or video footage via any means should seek permission from Free Spirit Archery prior to the event start and be willing to let Free Spirit Archery staff view the pictures/video at any time.
- Free Spirit Archery may take photos on the day which maybe used in its marketing material / web site.
- Copies of taken photos are readily available on request.
- If you do not wish to be included in the photos please tell us prior to event start.