BED AND BREAKFAST ROOMS
- Bed and Breakfast Single occupancy £49.50-£54.00 per night, double occupancy £66.00 to £68.00, Triple Occupancy £76.00 – £79.00 and quad occupancy where available £89.00 per night.
- Room only rates : £44.50 to £49.50 single occupancy, £57.00 to £58.00 double occupancy, £62.50 to £64.50 triple occupancy and £71 quad occupancy.
- children under 2 are free – up to maximum of 2 – please advise us on booking.
- Premiums/min 2 night stays maybe applied at bank holidays and Christmas and New Year periods. Check out the yellow Book a Room Online button above for specific rates and availability during these periods.
Self catering cabin is £70.00 per night for up to 4 people (Christmas and New Year a premium is charged). Facilities include en-suite shower room, double bed and double sofa bed, kitchenette, tv, garden area with picnic table and bbq. When available, from the kitchen a cooked breakfast is available.
Self catering shepherds hideaway; £63.00 per night for up to 2 people (Christmas and New Year a premium is charged) – facilities include en-suite shower room, kitchenette, king size bed, wood burning stove (and conventional heating), tv, garden area with seating and bbq. Please note there are steps up to the hut. When available, from the kitchen a cooked breakfast is available.
Self catering 1 bedroom ground floor holiday flat; £85 per night for up to 5 people (Christmas and New Year a premium is charged and min of 2 night stays at bank holiday weekends) – facilities include a large bathroom with shower inside a wide bath, bedroom with king size bed and single bed and TV, kitchen/dining room and living room with Amazon Prime and Netflix enabled TV. When available, from the kitchen a cooked breakfast is available.
- £16.50 per night for either an all weather pitch or grass
- Electric hook where available is payable on a card meter basis. Purchase pre programmed cards of £2.50, £5 or £10. Refunds given for unused electricity – minimum charge £1.00.
- £3.00 per night per additional person in the same unit
- maximum of 2 well behaved dogs per pitch – free of charge
- Campfire pitches: there are a small number available in designated areas, so please ask availability on booking.
- Minimum 2 night stay at weekends.
- COVID booking guarantee for 2020 – if you have to cancel your booking due to covid isolation or government travel restrictions imposed from your home address we will refund or provide a voucher on request up to 72 hours prior to arrival. For later cancellation for the same reasons, we will offer a voucher up to arrival day. If we have to cancel due to government restrictions affecting our ability to open we will offer a full refund or voucher.
- Booking: 50% deposit on booking to guarantee and the remaining balance due no later than 3 days prior to arrival.
Please note canoes must be booked in advance by phone if you are not staying on the campsite or b&b.
CANADIAN CANOES FOR UP TO 3 PEOPLE
- £25 for 2 hours
- £40 for half day (4 hours)
- £70 for full day (8 hours)
SINGLE SIT ON KAYAKS
- £20 for 2 hours
- £35 for half day (4 hours)
- £60.00 for full day (8 hours)
Conditions and restrictions apply, see our terms