Check out our Offers page too!
BED AND BREAKFAST ROOMS
- £62.50 to £65 all year except Christmas and New Year period where a premium applies
- Additional people in family room – £10.00 per person per night (children under 2 are free – up to maximum of 2 – please advise us on booking. The family room will take a maximum of 4 people.
- single occupancy £45.00 to £50.00 per night dependent on room
Room only rates (bookable by phone only): £41.50 to 46.50 single occupancy, £55.00 to 58.00 double occupancy, £61.00 to 63.50 triple occupancy and £71 quad occupancy.
Our self catering cabin is £70.00 per night for up to 4 people (Christmas and New Year a premium is charged). Facilities include en-suite shower room, double bed and double sofa bed, kitchenette, tv, garden area with picnic table and bbq. When available in the dining room a full breakfast can be booked at £8.00 which includes a continental and cooked breakfast using locally sourced, free range products, homemade baked goods and preserves.
Our self catering shepherds hideaway; £63.00 per night for up to 2 people (Christmas and New Year a premium is charged) – facilities include en-suite shower room, kitchenette, king size bed, wood burning stove (and conventional heating), tv, garden area with seating and bbq. Please note there are steps up to the hut. When available in the dining room a full breakfast can be booked at £8.00 which includes a continental and cooked breakfast using locally sourced, free range products, homemade baked goods and preserves.
- £15.50 per night for either an all weather pitch or grass
- Electric hook where available is payable on a card meter basis. Purchase pre programmed cards of £2.50, £5 or £10. Refunds given for unused electricity – minimum charge £1.00. £5.00 refundable deposit for the card, paid back on its return.
- £2.50 per night per additional person in the same unit
- maximum of 2 well behaved dogs per pitch – free of charge
- Campfire pitches: there are a small number available in designated areas, so please ask availability on booking.
Please note canoes must be booked in advance by phone if you are not staying on the campsite or b&b.
CANADIAN CANOES FOR UP TO 3 PEOPLE
- £25 for 2 hours
- £40 for half day (4 hours)
- £70 for full day (8 hours)
SINGLE SIT ON KAYAKS
- £20 for 2 hours
- £35 for half day (4 hours)
- £60.00 for full day (8 hours)
Conditions and restrictions apply, see our terms