A unique idea as a special gift.
If you’d like to purchase a gift voucher for a special birthday or occasion or simply to say thank you, then please contact us.
- Available for our shepherds huts, log cabin, self contained apartment & even canoeing
- Cosy accommodation in a peaceful riverside setting in The Fens
- Dogs are very welcome
Things to do whilst your here
We are located just outside the pretty market town of March in Cambridgeshire and surrounded by open farmland, big skies and spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Our property backs the Old River Nene, giving our guests access to one of the Fen’s gentle waterways.
Enjoy a leisurely walk along its bank and watch the narrow boats and swans pass by or some fishing and canoeing off our private mooring.
If you enjoy walking we are on public footpath number 7, which takes you into March and is part of the Hereward Way Walk. For cyclists holidaying on National Cycle Route 63, we provide an ideal stopping point to stay the night.
Places of interest
- Our local tourist website – check out what to do and see
- March museum
- Wisbech and Fenland musuem
- Blo karting in March
- Paramotoring and microlight aviation
- Angles Theatre
- Butterfly and Wildlife park
- Elgood Brewery
- Fens Falconry
- Wildfowl and Wetland Trust
- Ouse Washes
- Fossils galore in March for the younger ones
- Palace House – National Heritage Centre for horse racing in Newmarking
- Nene Valley Railway in Peterborough – Steam trains!
- Ramsey Rural Museum
- Johnsons of Old Hurst – alligators, butterflies, woods, animals, tea shop, restaurant, country shop and butchers
- Longthorpe Tower – medieval wall paintings in Peterborough
- Cambridge University Botanical Garden
- Rings End Nature Reserve – good for walks and cycles