2022 : Although the majority of us are now vaccinated and boosted and the current strains of the virus do not seem to present as much danger to the majority of people as they did earlier in the pandemic, it is still important that while you are enjoying your stay, we all are mindful of being careful not to allow the virus to spread and put vulnerable people at risk and therefore ask all our guests to abide by the current government Covid safe guidelines at the time of their visit. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a ring on 01354 658 737.
Self catering and B&B protocols
What we are doing
- Your accommodation will have benefited from a deep clean using appropriate anti viral/disinfectant products by trained staff, prior to your arrival.
- Your key will be freshly sanitised and ready for you.
- In the communal areas, we have rigorous and repetitive cleaning schedules daily – using appropriate products to keep high touch surfaces clean.
- For B&B guests in the main house, if you have booked a breakfast inclusive rate, we will be serving our usual high quality breakfast to your room, giving you security that social distancing is not something you will have to worry about while enjoying your meal.
- For guests in the main house we are providing access to a microwave, crockery and cutlery, enabling you to have meals in the safe space of your room. Our Self Catering guests have self contained facilities to prepare food.
We ask you to
- For B&B guests in the main house, we ask you to sanitise your hands immediately on entry using the hand sanitiser provided before moving around the property. This small but important action will help protect all guests and staff.
- In line with Government guidelines, if you or anyone in your party is suspected of having symptoms please do not come – self isolate, get a test and be well 🙂
What we are doing different
- Daily cleaning of toilet/shower facilities at least twice a day
- Providing hand sanitiser points in high touch areas.
- Making the most of our large camping pitches to enable social distancing and safe areas for individual households to relax.
- Day guests will be required to check in with us on arrival
We ask you to:
- If you or anyone in your party is suspected of having symptoms they should please not come – self isolate, get a test and be well 🙂