Here is the list:
- 2 heated showers (50p a token) and 2 toilets
- Electric hook ups
- Chemical disposal point
- Wifi in most parts of the site and in communal areas
- Washing up sinks
- hard standings and grass pitches
- Dogs welcome (up to 2 per unit, on leads)
- Guests can fish free during open season – just bring your rod license/tackle
- 54 m2 marquee available for hire
- Some pitches with campfire facilities
If you don’t fancy cooking breakfast, subject to availability you can enjoy a take away breakfast to eat back at camp. Quality local produce for either the traditional meaty, or a veggie or vegan option. Ask when you get here.
Prices for 2022 camping season
Arrival from 1pm to 8pm (latest), departure by 11am. If there is no one due in on your pitch you can usually stay on departure day for a bit longer – just check with us when you are here. We look forward to welcoming you to our campsite in Cambridgeshire soon.
If you would like to make a booking call us on 01354 658 737
Follow us for offer alerts and updates
I can’t rate this place high enough! I booked the apartment for a few days a week for several weeks as I was working in the area.
The… read more
May 13, 2022
Han and Debs went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and welcoming. Such a peaceful location – we are definitely returning to kayak along the river!
… read more
May 5, 2022
This was really good. The hut was beautiful, with a big and mega-comfortable bed, decent kitchen and dining space (though it’s for heating things up, toasting bread etc —… read more
March 30, 2022