Fourwinds B&B has rooms that offer versatile accommodation, either in twin, double or as family room formats.
For the all important breakfast, we serve locally sourced free range meat products and eggs, juices, home made breads and ground coffee.
What the Hotel Inspector said … “The quality of all the ingredients used comes through extremely well, all items were very well cooked the eggs remaining soft with high quality bacon also remaining moist. The soda bread was delicious, the marmalade having a real tang to it”
- Either ensuite or private bathrooms
- Free Wifi throughout
- Cole and Lewis SLS and parabens free complementary toiletries
- Kenco coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh milk, home made biscuits and water in each bedroom
- 24” television with freeview and DVD player in each bedroom
- Access to our DVD and book library
- Guest conservatory and 5 acres of land to enjoy.
- Onsite activities – free fishing for guests and canoe hire from our private mooring onto the Old River Nene
- Self catering options also available, call us for more info on 01354 658737.
Bedroom example 1
Located downstairs benefiting from an ensuite bathroom with a large bath and shower. This room has a king size double bed and a single bed, so versatile as either a twin, double or family format “quality crisp linens”, “lovely plump pillows” and “delicious homemade biscuits”
Bedroom example 2
Located upstairs and benefiting from an ensuite shower room. This spacious and light room can accommodate a family of 4 comfortably with a double and 2 full sized single beds. The view from this room is wonderful – especially when the sun is rising.
Check out more house photos – click to the gallery page
Check in from 3.30pm and check out at 11am. Sorry no pets except in our self catering log cabin – ask for details.
Call 01354 658737 or email us on email@example.com