As per government instructions our accommodation and campsite are both now temporarily closed. We look forward to opening as soon as is safe (expected 4th July) and in the meantime are working hard so that when we can welcome you back to Fourwinds, you will have a safe, comfortable and relaxing space to enjoy your time here.
For now, if you are a key worker in the pursuance of your job and need a safe, self contained space to stay, give us a ring on 01354 658737.
What the Hotel Inspector said … “The quality of all the ingredients used comes through extremely well, all items were very well cooked the eggs remaining soft with high quality bacon also remaining moist. The soda bread was delicious, the marmalade having a real tang to it”
- Either ensuite or private bathrooms
- Free Wifi throughout
- Cole and Lewis SLS and parabens free complementary toiletries
- Kenco coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh milk, home made biscuits and water in each bedroom
- 24” television with freeview and DVD player in each bedroom
- 5 acres of land to enjoy.
- Fishing for guests and canoes are available from our private mooring onto the Old River Nene
- Self catering options also available, call us for more info on 01354 658737.
Located downstairs benefiting from an ensuite bathroom with a large bath and shower. This room has a king size double bed and a single bed, so versatile as either a twin, double or family format. A conservatory with sitting and dining area is included along with a separate entrance “quality crisp linens”, “lovely plump pillows” and “delicious homemade biscuits”
Located upstairs and benefiting from an ensuite shower room. This spacious and light room can accommodate a family of 4 comfortably with a double and 2 full sized single beds. The view from this room is wonderful – especially when the sun is rising. There is also a dining area which can double up for remote working.
Check out more photos – click to the gallery page
Call 01354 658737 or email us on email@example.com