We are now open! During our hibernation we have been preparing and adapting to give you a safe space to come and have a break whether for work or pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.
What the Hotel Inspector said … “The quality of all the ingredients used comes through extremely well, all items were very well cooked the eggs remaining soft with high quality bacon also remaining moist. The soda bread was delicious, the marmalade having a real tang to it”
- Either ensuite or private bathrooms
- Free Wifi throughout
- Cole and Lewis SLS and parabens free complementary toiletries
- Kenco coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh milk, home made biscuits and water in each bedroom
- 24” television with freeview and DVD player in each bedroom
- 5 acres of land to enjoy.
- Fishing for guests and canoes are available from our private mooring onto the Old River Nene
- Self catering options also available in our Shepherds Hideaway for 2 or our Log Cabin for up to 4, call us for more info on 01354 658737.
Located downstairs benefiting from an ensuite bathroom with a large bath and shower. This room has a king size double bed and a single bed, so versatile as either a twin, double or family format. A sun room with sitting and dining area is included for your sole use along with a separate entrance. “quality crisp linens”, “lovely plump pillows” and “delicious homemade biscuits”
Located upstairs and benefiting from an ensuite shower room. This spacious and light room can accommodate a family of 4 comfortably with a double and 2 full sized single beds. The view from this room is wonderful – especially when the sun is rising. There is also a dining area which can double up for remote working.
Check out more photos – click to the gallery page
Call 01354 658737 or email us on email@example.com