Fourwinds B&B has 2 bedrooms that offer versatile accommodation, either in twin or double format and one of our rooms offers spacious accommodation as a family room (double and 2 single beds).
There is also a cosy welcoming conservatory available for our guests to use to enjoy the sunshine, a change of scenery or play some parlour games.
For the all important breakfast, we serve locally sourced free range meat products and eggs, juices, breads and ground coffee.
What the Hotel Inspector said … “The quality of all the ingredients used comes through extremely well, all items were very well cooked the eggs remaining soft with high quality bacon also remaining moist. The soda bread was delicious, the marmalade having a real tang to it”
- Either en suite shower room or personal bathroom
- Wifi in bedrooms and conservatory
- Cole and Lewis SLS and parabens free complementary toiletries
- Kenco coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh milk, home made biscuits and water in each bedroom
- 24” television with freeview and DVD player in each bedroom
- Comfortable reading chair in each bedroom
- Access to our DVD library and parlour games
- Guest conservatory
- A small select menu of home made suppers available when booked in advance
- Pack lunches
- Onsite activities – free fishing for guests and canoe hire from our private mooring onto the Old River Nene
Located downstairs and benefits from its own personal bathroom located a couple of steps across the hall. The spacious bathroom has a large bath and shower. Book this room in either a twin or super king size format.
“quality crisp linens”, “lovely plump pillows” and “delicious homemade biscuits”
Located upstairs and benefits from its own ensuite shower room. This spacious and light room can accommodate a family of 4 comfortably with a double and 2 full sized single beds. The view from this room is wonderful – especially when the sun is rising.
Check out more house photos – click to the gallery page
We are 3 star Quality in Tourism graded with a silver award and breakfast award.
Check in from 3pm and check out at 11am. Sorry no pets.
call 01354 658737 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org